Night has turned over into morning and a new hope has dawned.
Easter Sunday fills us with the notion that we can begin all over again… the old can be made new… the hurt can be healed… the sinner can be forgiven. It is not a false notion. It is real. God assures us that salvation is indeed ours for the taking. All we have to do is receive.
Retreat Day 5: Easter
5 things that make Easter extraordinary
- Wake up and take a deep breath… you are ALIVE!
- Hug and kiss the people you love… they give you hope.
- Say a prayer of thanks for all the goodness in your life… it will keep you humble.
- Go worship at church… you will be part of a community of believers.
- Celebrate the day with family and friends… they love you for who you are.
An Easter gift to finish our retreat…
If these days of prayer were good for you, don’t let it all end here. These retreat days are just a taste of what goes on in the School of Disciples. Come back next week for more about coming events. There’s some great stuff in store for you!
Until then… Easter peace to you and those you love!